Friday 7 December 2018

100 word challenge week # 13






Today is going to be a busy day I have a swimming competition I have to swim 10 laps. Oh my goodness I  lost track of time i'm not even at the pool yet and it starts in five minutes and my mom and dad aren't even home yet. I guess i'm on my own for today. Five minutes later finally i'm at the pool now i have to change . Two minutes later great everyone's already in the pool hi coach "hi Emma your late ten extra laps" oh no i was so tiered I think I could calapse right now  but I was so exhausted. I couldn't even swim.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you put in all your punctuation.Your story was very good and I liked it. one thing I think you should fix next is the spelling for tired is wrong also the prompt should of been but they were exhausted but you wrote but I was so exhausted but everything else in your story is really good and it was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole theme to the story, and I like what you did with the story where your reading and your in emma's perspective but you didn't use the right words the words are
    "but they were exhausted" but its still really good and I get what you were trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story it is very interesting. Make sure when you write "I" it is capitalized. I like how much detail you fit into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story was good but you need change some words like I.

    ReplyDelete